Brand Names & Products
The use of brand names of agricultural inputs or any other reference to, or listing of, commercial products or services in this website does not imply endorsement by TM Organics Pty Ltd, nor discrimination against similar products or services not mentioned.
We do not recommend any organic or non-organic pesticide in this website, and try hard to design organic systems to not rely upon ˜negative™ inputs of this kind. We do however attempt to list and describe many types of products commonly used by organic growers, in the interest of comprehensive information, so that other growers can make up their own minds and select treatments that suit their own circumstances.
Individuals who use chemicals are responsible for ensuring that the intended use complies with current regulations and conforms to the product label. Always try to obtain recent information about product usage in your district, and examine a current product label and Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before applying any chemical.
Generally products listed in this website will be certified organic, or at least suitable for use in organic growing. Products not conforming to this condition will be clearly identified as such.
TM Organics Pty Ltd is grateful for the support of advertisers. There are many new products suitable for organic growers, many of them are excellent examples of environmentally responsible business working to produce practical and cost effective products for discerning consumers, who care about the health of their family and the earth. We hope this site helps you to locate, use and benefit from those products.
Where products are reviewed on this website, they have always been closely investigated and/or used byTM Organics Pty Ltd.
TM Organics Pty Ltd does not write about farms unless he has visited the property. TM Organics Pty Ltd does not endorse processors and manufacturers (or their products) unless he has personal experience with the product or service, and believes it to be effective and useful.
What TM Organics Pty Ltd does with the information we gather
We collect the following information:
- Yout IP Address
- Referring Internet Address to our website
- Type of your browser
- Your Operating System
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third Party Pages
The TM Organic site may contain links to other websites. TM Organics Pty Ltd is not responsible for any content found on a third party page, or any site of which it forms a part. You must determine whether any page is part of the TM Organic site each time you follow a link to that page. The selection or omission of links is not intended to endorse any particular companies or products.