This course has been designed to give you a practical understanding of what you need to do to convert to your farming operation to organic.
The course covers the following;
- What it means to grow organically
- The first steps in converting
- Different certifications and standards
- Common issues and how to address them;
- weed control
- pest control
- Choosing a certifier
- Developing an organic management plan (OMP)
Price: $198/ per person
Availability: 24 hours, 7 days a week
Access to eLearning
For full access to our eLearning area you will need to Register:
- Fill out the online Registration Form.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address with your login details.
- Read your email, and click on the web link to activate your registration.
- Login to the TM Organics website using the Members login section on the homepage in the right hand column.
- Enrol in your preferred course and make your payment online using a credit card, or you can contact us directly to make a payment over the phone.
- When your payment has been approved you will be given access to your course.
Face-to-face courses set upon demand, contact us to reserve a place in your region.