Growing Organically in the 21st Century
Growing Organically in the 21st Century from big farms to small gardens
is being run in Tamworth at the Oxley High School Hall on the following dates;
You can also download the Flyer here.
|Class 1||Class 2|
Organic Soil Management
Organic Pest and Weed Control
|6pm to 9pm
Friday 14th June 2013
|9am to 4pm
Saturday 15th June 2013
|Building soil Carbon Organic design and biodiversity (includes a meal)||Ultimate organic solutions to all your pest and weed control problems. (includes lunch and am/pm teas)|
|Adults: $30||Adults: $60|
|Couples: $55||Couples: $110|
|Concession: *$25||Consession: *$50|
|Attend Both Classes Costs Are:|
* Concession includes: Students or Pension or TCOGG Member Card Holders (one only)
For further details download the Growing Organically Flyer (1.07 MB)
Registration Required By: 1st June 2013
|Lee||0417 857 468|
|Hether||0402 071 114|
Other Available Courses
- "Responsibilities and requirements for Retailers of organic products" (only online)
- Compost workshops (courses set upon demand, contact us to reserve a place)
- Training manuals
- Organisation specific training
Access to eLearning
For full access to our eLearning area you will need to Register:
- Fill out the online Registration Form.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address with your login details.
- Read your email, and click on the web link to activate your registration.
- Login to the TM Organics website using the Members login section on the homepage in the right hand column.
- Enrol in your preferred course and make your payment online using a credit card, or you can contact us directly to
make a payment over the phone.
- When your payment has been approved you will be given access to your course.
TM Organics will be delivering a variety of training courses across Australia over the coming months. Please see below a list of courses and locations in your local area.